The apartments "Bij Adolf Hoste" in Ghent are serviced with your comfort and well-being in mind for a seamless relocation or temporary housing.
Serviced apartments in the heart of Ghent
Bernard Hebbelynck, manager of the building, welcomes you in one of his flats located in the Galgenberg. Cinemas and opera or concert house are within walking distance. Many shops as a chemist, laundrette, grocer, baker and butcher are only fifty metres away. A variety of restaurants and pubs are close by.
Trams halt just around the corner and will take you in five minutes to the station or the city centre.
An appreciated concept
The serviced flats, although personalised, are all fully equipped for one, two and up to four persons. They offer much more space at substantial savings compared to a hotel room.
Each flat comprises:
- A spacious living room with laminated floor, comfortable Italian designer chairs, flat screen television connected to four satellite dishes, high speed internet. Free local phone calls and your personal phone number.
- A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave.
- One or two bedrooms with double beds.
- A bathroom with shower/bath.
- An entrance hall.
- A separate toilet.
- A terrace with a lovely view.
They are specially appreciated for the quiet surroundings and make you feel at home.
In some apartments you will find an extra sofa-bed. Household linen can be provided for and is changed weekly.
There is only a limited number of units, but we offer all the facilities of larger buildings: elevator, sauna, private basement, personal safe and letterbox, washing machine and dryer (at your disposal in the basement) and a parking space in our spacious garage.
Our office is located at the rear of the flats. We are at your disposal during working hours. The owner Bernard lives next door. No room service as in hotels.